Tuesday, July 9, 2013

summertime.

Our family just got back from our annual visit to Michigan, where we are originally from.  It was great to see family & friends and to spend time at our beach house on Lake Superior. 

Here's my most recent painting completed before our vacation...


A Walk on the Beach.  24" x 36" acrylic on stretched canvas.  $865 for the original.  (prints will be available soon at various prices)

Now that I'm back home again, I'm cooking up some new ideas for paintings and looking forward to the upcoming art fair season here in the Phoenix area!  I'm new to the whole art fair world, and am adding art fairs to my new tab over there to the right, "my art fair schedule".  I look forward to being out there amongst the art collectors and meeting you at an art fair soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment