Friday, May 10, 2013

working.

It's been a while since I popped in here... hello! :)



These past few months since my art fair, I've been doing school with the kids, painting, doing lots of reading on marketing my art, and making a few contacts here & there in regard to displaying my art.  It's the off season for art fairs here in the Phoenix area, which is a good time to create more work.  The kids & I will finish up our homeschool year in a few weeks, and I look forward to more hours in the day to devote to painting during summer break.

I have some new paintings to show for my work lately.  If you click on the "acrylic paintings" tab over there to the right, you can see them.  The newest pieces are at the top.

In the meantime, since the kids & I do our week's school work in four days, Friday is my painting day.  So, back to the studio (aka: the kitchen) and my easel I go....


No comments:

Post a Comment