Thursday, January 24, 2013

welcome to my new art blog.

You may or may not realize it, but this is the new location of my art blog.  Over the past few days, I've moved my posts over to this new location, which links from my art website.  Hopefully this change will be seamless, so that you wouldn't even know anything was different, or at least different in a bad way. 

One strange thing I've noticed in this process is that all the posts previous to today's date show Jan. 22, 2013 as the publish date, since I wasn't able to publish them with past dates.  So I've added the actual date of posting underneath the title.

It's been very interesting looking back at the progression of my art over the past couple of years.  It seems I keep improving as I go, and I hope it continues that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment